We're very excited to announce the 2015 Online Marketing Industry Survey is ready. This is the fifth edition of the survey, which started in 2008 as the SEO Industry Survey, and has also been known as the Moz Industry Survey. Some of what we hope to learn and share:
- Demographics: Who is practicing inbound marketing and SEO today? Where do we work and live?
- Agencies vs. in-house vs. other: How are agencies growing? What's the average size? Who is doing inbound marketing on their own?
- Tactics and strategies: What's working for people today? How have strategies and tactics evolved?
- Tools and technology: What are marketers using to discover opportunities, promote themselves, and measure the results?
- Budget and spending: What tools and platforms are marketers investing in?
This year's survey was redesigned to be easier and only take less than 10 minutes. When the results are in we'll share the data freely with you and the rest of the world, along with the insights we've gleaned from it.
I do find this data interesting and relevant to furthering my career.