1. How did you come up with this idea?
A few months ago I started "playing around" with Pinterest, but soon enough I realized there weren't any *good* WordPress plugins. The only plugins available were front-end (for the website visitor to pin images), but none of them made it easier for the site owner. That's when I came up with the idea for WP Pinner.
2. The response seems to be high with this plugin. Did you expect such buzz about your plugin?
I was hoping for it - especially since Pinterest seemed to be "booming". Everybody was writing about it! But even so you can't control these kind of things so I guess I've been lucky (being mentioned on sites like Mashable & The Next Web etc).
3. What's the best way to get WP Pinner?
Currently only the early ones and the ones that referred enough people have access to the plugin, the rest will have to be a bit more patient.
4. When do you expect WP Pinner to be available openly?
I'm hoping next month.
5. Is there anything special we should know about you or your WordPress plugin?
Not really, I guess.. Perhaps the reason why it's being delayed quite a bit (emailed that to the beta subscribers a few weeks ago, see http://www.youtube.com/